Cherish Care are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The data controller in respect of this website is:
Cherish Care Ltd, Registered in England & Wales, Company No. 05788042
Unit 4b, Firsland Studio
Tel: 01273 494990
Information collected by us will be stored securely at this address.
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or downloads on our site cherishcare.co.uk. This includes information when requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we keep a record of that correspondence so we can get back to you.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for quality assurance purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To contact you regarding job applications you have requested.
With your explicit consent, we may also use your data, or permit carefully selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you, with your explicit consent, by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Disclosure of your information
We disclose your personal information to third parties only;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Cherish Care or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
By continuing to use this website, you accept that the following cookies are used:
This site uses Google Analytics cookies to provide information about how the website is used, such as what countries visitors are browsing from, and what pages are the most popular. The data gathered is anonymous and can not be used to identify individual users. Should you wish to find out more about these cookies, you can do so here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
ReCAPTCHA is a service provided by Google that allows us to confirm that only real people and not spambots are able to submit our contact forms. When you tick the box that says “I’m not a robot”, Google place a cookie called NID in your browser, that communicates information such as what language your browser is set to, the date, how many mouse clicks you have made on the screen, and what other Google cookies you may have on your device.
When you click “I Agree” on our cookie consent popup banner, a cookie called ‘cookiescriptaccept’ is set so that you will not be asked to reconfirm your acceptance for a period of time.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, here is some more information. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
In accordance with European law under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have numerous rights in regards to the personal data we hold about you, including:
- Right to confirmation – you have the right to know if we hold personal data that concerns you
- Right to access – you have the right to view and to obtain a copy of any personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to rectification – you have the right to the correction of any inaccuracies within the personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to erasure – you have the right to have your personal data removed from our systems
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the contact page.